There so much useless facts out there, its riduculuous- anonymous
Last modified on Saturday, 30 April 2011 10:56
- You blink about 84,000,000 times a year··
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple.
- A whale's penis is called a dork.
- If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
- The "dot" over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
- Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteat uripukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenua kitanatahu. Is the longest name of a place still being use. Its found in New Zealand. Google it
- The sperm of a mouse is actually longer than the sperm of an elephant.
- All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
- Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
- In The Empire Strikes Back there is a potato hidden in the asteroid field
Consolation: ·Sex burns 360 calories per hour
Always curious about everything around me.
retinitis pigmentosa an inherited condition in the eye or possibly a good reputation for vision loss buy viagra online online
. TUESDAY, April &ndash Patients struggling with moderate to severe coronary failure might reap the benefits of testosterone supplementation to enhance their ability to exercise, new Canadian research suggests MedPage Today, viagra online here
. You could be developing a serious unwanted effect of sildenafil generic cialis online
I hope to share to you in lists and in gist what i've learned
every single day living in this awesome world we have.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Please visit "About" to get to know more about me